Fact: comic creators share feelings with fangirls, often.
people with “and i probably hate you” in their description
I couldn’t get this .gif to work on my phone
The overworked Chinese laborer who made this phone after being kept awake for 46 hours, delirious with sleeplessness and her eyes stinging due to the toxins in the air around her would be rolling on the floor right now.
Mtumbe Ngoube, the 11 year old African girl who is being kept as a slave in the Congo, who spends all hours of the day digging up the minerals necessary to make that phone would be clapping for you right now if she had any arms. The militia cut them off.
THE PHONE WAS ALREADY BROKEN THE PHONE WAS ALREADY BROKEN STOP TRYING TO GUILT TRIP ME ITS NOT EVEN WORKING also how does the slave girl dig with no arms
How To Backpack Europe
Here is my new, updated itinerary. I just wanted to put this on my blog to help potential travelers out.
This is basically an, “if I could do it all again, this is how I would do it” itinerary. I just omitted a few pointless stops that I had made and added a couple cities that I could’ve easily went to. But this is more or less what I did this past summer. And if you don’t know already, I did this trip in 80 days, and for less than $6000
For those who are new to my blog you can easily find everything I’ve written about my travels in Europe by using the drop-down menu that says “Wanderlust Tour: Europe”. I hope everything that I’ve posted can inspire you to travel and help you plan your next big trip! Feel free to ask any questions as well.
1. Istanbul (Turkish Airlines is a fantastic airline that consistently has the lowest fares to Europe. Plus, they give you a free, long-enough-to-leave-the-airport-and-explore-the-city, stopover in Istanbul. It’s like getting a free trip! I highly recommend flying Turkish Airlines when traveling to Europe!)
6. Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa/Barberino
12. Chur (Take the Bernina Express from Tirano to Chur. The Bernina Express is an incredibly scenic, UNESCO World Heritage site that you don’t want to miss!)
14. Lauterbrunnen and surrounding area (I recommend Murren, Gimmelwald, Wengen, and Männlichen)
26. Schwangau (Neuschwanstein Castle)
27. Rothenburg ob der Tauber
(Q: Why isn’t Spain included? A: Spain is huge, and far from the rest of Europe. Madrid is 12 hours away from Paris! If I had had a bigger budget and more time, I would’ve gone. But to be honest, Spain is a huge trip in and of itself. If you’re tight on cash and time, just save it for another time!)
you can order 4,500 live ladybugs on amazon for less than $20 what a time to be alive